Newell, S 2013, 'Tweed yarn up group for indigenous men: a pilot program & evaluation', consultancy project for Rekindling The Spirit Ltd, Lismore, NSW, March.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the first implementation of the Tweed Yarn Up Group. As such, it includes information about:
- The development and overall approach of the Yarn Up Group;
- How participants were recruited;
- Participants’ characteristics and engagement levels;
- The objectives, planned and actual contents of each weekly session;
- Participants’ feedback about the group; and
- Observations and reflections about the group’s impact on the participants. For those interested in a more concise overview, the report begins with an Executive Summary summarising and critiquing the highlights across each of these areas.